Friday, June 17, 2011

Happiness is a lie

I live where smiles and blue skies are the beauty of a life.
Is it really or is the world slowly falling to their true darkness.
I see the lights outside, fame, fortune, and happiness.
I never could imagine that this is real.
The mornings on a Saturday is like mornings of sun.
Everyone acts as if the sun is beautiful and helps us.
The truth is the sun will burn out and leave us with darkness.

Or the sun will burn us to the ashes of the ground.    
From the dust to dust will be our internal lullaby.
I see people say compliments make you happy.
Isn't that a lie.
When they say you look beautiful , aren't they plotting a scheme.
They may plot to take that beauty away, or hate you to the bone.
When you blinded by life's torments, or greatness all about.
You'll see the real truth that shuts you out.
I see the world happy and tears will come as well.
No one will know who to tell.
I now will sit down and watch the world enjoy their happiness for now.
Until the round will shake and growl.
I do believe one day we all will have happiness without it being fake.
I will see to it to help those in tears, and those who cry.
This is because the forever adored happiness is all a LIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment