Friday, June 17, 2011

Tears wash away the pain.

I'm on the outer wreckage.
As I watch my love being swept away by the darkness.
The darkness that betrayed me, my trust and cries.
Blue and dark, always a fading spirit.
I sit and feel as a burning bush.
The flames ignite to the deadly cries.
I'll miss my love the one my heart beats for.
My blood is red beating faster and faster.
I leave the destruction and feel the pain.
My leg cut with the blade of poison.
I move with no acceptance to life's disasters.
Then I see more than what I've ever imagined.
I see a bright light.
I avoid it as the key to it is my heart.
I shall never give them the satisfaction.
Th hurt is no better when the tears are drenching the cuts.
As I SIT HERE with the misery slowly crawling to my tortured soul.
I now and forever learn and see.
The darkness of a soul will bring the waters out of my eyes.
The tears will wash away the pain.
The shadows run deep for those who see.
The pain, the darkness, the misery of a abandoned tortured soul.
The thorns in my brain as they caused the everlasting scratches of pain, no partners to share.
I do know that this pain will go.
God will help me overcome my pain.
The black tears will go for God will help me.
He'll hear my cries and SAVE me.
They have all the pain in the world, but have the tears that can wash them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment