Thursday, June 16, 2011

I will never surrender

    I live in a place where giving up is all you can do.
I have a spirit more different than that.
I am stronger than the metal that holds the bridges high.
I am a bridge, the bridge of success.
In this world everyone expects you to be a follower.
I can never be, because my uniqueness shines like shimmering gold.
The strong emotion to achieve crosses my mind most days, so I can’t give up.
I am different so they discriminate.
Bullying is a way they make you cry.
But the more I live everyday through the steel hurt.
I watch as the world improves or destroys itself.
Helping people who need assistance.
I won’t let the negativity inside me, pull me down.
I won’t sit while the world passes me by.
I jump on and enjoy the ride.
Say mean things I don’t care.
I am the strong, the sensitive, and the empowered with a focus.
So, I will never surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment