Sunday, August 21, 2011

William Shakespeare Quotes

Thes are famous quotes from THE William Shakespeare. These quotes speak to the brain, body and mostly the SOUL!! These quots inspire me to be the poet, reader, and writer I am today.
God bless Shakespeare.
  
     My favorite of all time is: Nothing Ventured, Nothing gained.- William Shakespeare. This means that if you never work for something you'll never get it.
How sharper than a serpant's tooth it is to have a thankless child- WilliamShakespeare.
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: rough winds do shake the darling buds of May. And summer's lease hath all too short a date- William Shakespeare.This is so beautiful to me.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them- William Shakespeare. This one is all I wish to be, but evertyone aroud me already says I  am living proof of this quote.
  Neither a borrower nor a lender be" for loan ofts loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry- William Shakespeare.. This is very amazing quote. I love the first part.
so i just wanted to take time to appreciate one ofthe greatest playwrites ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment