Sunday, January 6, 2013

Great is He That Made Me

Great is the lord our god.
He is the eternal light in the bitter cascading darkness.
He is a foundation on rock where sand dominates.
He is a mighty fortress
a golden prize.
I cannot believe i was so favored as to be one of his followers.
Who am i to deserve such unconditional love.
For he that made me has replaced all tears with laughter.
He surrounds me with his everlasting love.
He gave his only son for my sins and errors.
Great is the Lord on high.
The one who rules the skies.
The God of HEAVEN and EARTH.
The one and only
The humble birth.
The father, son, and holy counsel.
I shall worship and bow all the days of my life.
I shall dwell in the tabernacle of the lord, forever and ever.
For Great  is he that made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment