Saturday, January 5, 2013

School

I go every day
To that little prison or happy place.
Where heroes or criminals are made.
Taught to grow and make the world a better place.
Please
snap out of that daze.
So many people actually think the bad phase will pass.
School kids don't change.
Yet school is a beauty
an incomprehensible joy to my young mind
that seeks to flourish for mankind's
hope.
I go and CARE
cause i want to say i the future
I WAS HERE.
I was there
educated
and left the world in a better way than how i found it.
School may seem scar or glorious to many
yet some shudder cause all they get from school is
USELESS bullies.
I cry sometimes because I've been hurt
broken
But they can never stop me from achieving.
I mean look deeply and see
the anomaly in me.
Unlike others i get up
UN-affected
couldn't care less of how much I've been rejected.
I stand tall with shoulders high to go to the place heroes abide.
I LOVE school.
simple as that.


No comments:

Post a Comment