Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Behind me

Am i just a girl dragging the roads behind me?
Cultivating masses behind me?
Am I finding the secrets,
Or living VIVID.
Or am i stuck trying to look normal in your eyes.

I'm just a girl in the world
looking for a place that feels like home
looking for whats ahead of me.
Don't push me back
I'm not in your way.
I got a place
A  place to see and eventually be.
You can stay following
Behind me.

I wont back down till my voice is heard.
Through your shouts sound like a noise
A nuisance you can stay forever more.
But trust me to say and promise you today.
You can do what you desire, but you'll always see
That you are right behind me.
I am just a girl
cultivating the world in her vision.
Not looking for trouble,
got enough of that before.
So stay away, let me be.
But know someday,
you'll be behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment