Saturday, October 18, 2014

All The Way

** THIS , this is for Eben, thanks for the Inspiration***
I lay dormant.
Not a spark.
Lost soo lost.
I don't know.
    I go dey hail
   Hail his name
Day by Day
EVERYWAY
All The Way
ALL THE WAY
all the way.
    Im scared Lord, so scared of running into it.
Yes, yes I know your plans are your plans and they are unquestionable and AMAZING.
... But what if you're the only one who believes in me?
What will I do then ?
YES I KNOW I KNOW!!!
                      I DONT???
I get you in every way
Father I now know. 
You are ENOUGH.
For you live in me and you are greater than all in the world.
So...
I go dey hail 
Hail his name
DAY BY DAY
IN MY WAY
GO
All the way
ALL THE WAY
ALL THE WAY!!!!
When I feel I'm not enough I remember this what you see above. You have eternal love . It's going  to be there forever and nothing can separate it from me. I'll go for you Lord all the way everyday in my way, you da bae.
ALL THE WAY!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment